Minecraft Server Status Viewer
How does it work?:
Connect your server to the bot by using the setup command and entering your server's IP address and port. Your server will be stored, and the status can be viewed with the status command by anyone. Only server administrators can edit server information or run the setup command. Server status is fetched using query, so server information is updated almost instantly. Please note that MCStatus only supports Minecraft: Java Edition servers.
- .help | View a list of commands. (All Users)
- .status | Shows your linked server's status panel. (All Users)
- .setup | Configures the bot to work with your server. (Administrators)
- .footer | Sets your status panel's footer message. (Administrators)
- .website | Add a website to your status panel. (Administrators)
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Manage Messages (Optional) - Automatically cleans up messages.